[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Sneakysquid - Assassination Rogue - infection-eu.com

Sneakysquid - Assassination Rogue

All about joining Infection
Siberio
Site Admin

Sneakysquid - Assassination Rogue

Postby Siberio » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:45 am

Name:
Popa Ghenadie

Romania

WoW Character Name:
Sneakysquid

WoW Server:
Defias Brotherhood

What is your Battle Tag / RealID info? So we may contact you.:
SneakySquid#2542

Class:
Rogue

Spec:
Assassination

Current iLVL:

Link your WoW armory (log out in raiding spec):
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... d/advanced

Are you willing to respec for a fight if needed?:
Yes

Do you have a reliable PC and a stable internet connection?:
Yes

Are you able to make all of our raid days?:
Yes

What is your past raid experience?:
Raided since Tbc in every expansion beside Mists. Last time I seriously raided was on Nostalrius as a MT for one of the top progression guilds on the server for almost 1 year.

Who were your previous guilds and why did you leave them.:
Just: ''Defiance'' since I started playing Legion. They were really heavy on the melee side and the guild felt sort of dead even when there were a lot of people online. Did not like the general atmosphere.

Sell Yourself , Why do we want you?:
You want me because I can be a powerful asset to a core team if I click with the guild and decide these are the guys I want to progress with. Consistent, reliable, helpful and flexible are some of my strongest points. When I raided on Nost, it was for a US guild, as a MT you can't really skip raids, not show up, raid log etc, I had 100% attendance waking up in the middle of the night and raiding until morning for months, if I commit to a guild / class, I do it right.

Anything you would like to add?:
Nop

Kwiepz

Re: Sneakysquid - Assassination Rogue

Postby Kwiepz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:31 pm

No reply's yet?

SneakySquid

Postby SneakySquid » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:51 pm

Kwiepz

Postby Kwiepz » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:59 am

I will contact one of our guys.
Sorry for any inconvenience bud.

Kind regards
Kwiepz

Siberio
Site Admin

Postby Siberio » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Sorry for the late reply, First of all thanks for your application. Unfortunately we are currently very melee heavy. for this reason we cant promise you a static raid spot. The application is good so if you dont mind to be swapped in occasionally then we can send you an invite, but like i said i cant promise you a static spot.

SneakySquid

Postby SneakySquid » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:00 am

Return to “Recruitment”